90/100 by 129255 users
- Title : Pokemon Coloring Pages Bayleef Courtoisieng.com Fully Rely on God Coloring Pages in Coloring Sheets category
- Filename : Coloring Sheets-Pokemon Coloring Pages Bayleef Courtoisieng.com-Fully Rely on God Coloring Pages
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1600 x 1600 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : Coloring Sheets
- Labeled with: fully rely on god coloring pages‚ fully rely on god coloring sheets‚ coloring sheets category
Some questions frequently asked by users : can you tell me how this short story is?
2015 ad dr. smith and dr. harvey were sitting at their desks, with papers flying everywhere, but it was all just a show. they were essentially doing nothing, their jobs having being made worthless by the recent breakthrough at the russian space centre; combustible hydrogen rocket fuel. the russians had beaten the americans again, and nasa could do nothing but gape at those dratted russians while they held their press conference. dr. smith and dr. harvey were the heads at the dept. for research in combustible rocket fuel, but they had failed, and their jobs were at stake. the only reprieve would be to discover et life before the russians, an entity they weren’t even sure if existed. thus, another uneventful day at the space station. until suddenly, a lab technician came running through the corridor, and banged right into dr. smith and dr. harvey’s door. “what’s the big hurry about, young man?” asked dr. smith, opening the door. “response…from…. gliese 581 d” gasped the techie. enough to set the two scientists running towards the control room. they knew fully well what this meant. for years, they had sent several messages to that planet, which was almost a twin of the earth, hoping to receive something back. and their efforts finally paid off! but when they stumbled into the room, from the expressions on the faces of their colleagues, they immediately knew something was definitely wrong. an unnatural chill crept up dr. smith’s spine when he saw the screen. the transcription seemed like one word repeated over and over again, 14 pages long, and strangely recognizable. it was in english first, then french, pashto, hindi, russian, thai….. in every language that existed on the earth. the horror reflected in the eyes of his colleagues was nothing compared to that single word, simple and sinister. death dr. harvey fainted. 2020 ad the past 5 years had seen nothing out of the ordinary, yet all governments around the world had their best missiles, nuclear reactors and other war vessels at hand. it had been decided to keep that message strictly confidential. a special commission with the best commanders selected from almost all the countries in the world had been assembled. everything was fine; nothing out of the ordinary, yet all were prepared. just in case. 2070 ad the squad of the eaters (extraterrestrial annihilation troops for earth’s restoration) prowled the remnants of what had once been a jungle- a fully flourishing ecosystem, with life bouncing and frolicking at every instance; but now destroyed by those vicious things that had been set upon the earth. it had been the eaters greatest mistake-not having destroyed the vicious race earlier. but now it had come to this-only 3 survivors remained, and it was impossible not to kill them. though their ‘body covers’ had been heavily evolved and modified to sense their kill, the eaters still relied heavily upon their primitive senses. the team wanted to take it nice and slow; relish the moment when those destroyers were brought to justice. and as they sped past the vast horizon of black, their decision went from being less foolhardy to more rational. the anger escalated within them, and their faces turned red upon seeing it. the earth had changed. not a minor change. a drastic one. the only colours remaining on it were black and brown. the ground was infested with garbage- ranging from rockets remnants to spectacle rims to god knows what. the skies weren’t spared either-they weren’t blue anymore; the huge pieces of metal floating only accentuated the morbid black colour of the sky. the last drops of water vaporised into thick smoke. the trees were no longer green-in fact; there were none to speak of. a few brave mushrooms remained, only to be gnawed at by the desperate cockroaches that were scattered everywhere. they were the favourite animals of the eaters; the cockroaches were supposed to be survivors, but no! the eaters were overwhelmed with guilt when they saw this. the perpetrators of thus huge sin deserved a punishment. justice had to be done. but who, who would shelve out justice? god? but was there a god? for if god existed, would he have allowed such a great wrong to happen? and this question was answered soon enough, for as the eaters turned around the corner, they saw the three extra terrestrial beings huddled together. a simple prayer escaped their lips-‘god, save us.’ “there is no god” answered one of the eaters, removing his body cover simultaneously. an ethereal light radiated from his body. the others, around 13 of them, followed suit, removing their body covers too. all of them emitted the similar unearthly light. “jesus?! yahweh? brahma? confucius!! buddha? who are you people?” screamed one of the extra-terrestrial beings, the beings who called themselves ‘human’. “let’s kill them and be done with this” growled shiva in response. “i think they deserve to know the whole truth! they managed to evade us for so long, and it’s a special accomplishment, being the last survivors on the earth!” echoed mary. all the other ‘gods’ laughed in unison, a laugh that left the ground rumbling. finally, allah started to explain. “after the big bang, the first living organisms appeared on a planet 20.4 light years away from your earth, a planet which we call kasitra, and you call gliese 581 d. the first living organisms were us; the all powerful species which had the power to do almost anything and everything in the universe. we had, and we have powers which would shake the very core of your existence on the earth.” “2 million years passed, but nothing new happened. our existence seemed like a burden now; unfort unfortunately, immortality can sometimes seem like a bane. so, we decided to abandon our planet and shift to a new one. and that’s how we discovered earth.” “earth was beautiful beyond words. it was like pandora’s box, our existence didn’t seem dull anymore. we lived upon the earth, shared its resources, and led a fruitful life, until one day, kasitra called us back.” “we didn’t want to leave earth, but nor did we want to disappoint poor kasitra. so, we decided we would not let either of them happen. their existed many different ‘races’ of our organisms, and each race thus decided to make something anatomically similar to their bodies, but of course, limiting their powers” “and thus, humans appeared on the earth for the first time.” “panspermia! that life was seeded on earth from another planet! ha, i was right!!” shrieked one of the humans, who incidentally happened to be dr. smith’s son. allah shot him a filthy look before continuing- “we invented other life forms too, so as to aid t “we invented other life forms too, so as to aid the humans to magnify the earth’s splendour. humans existed like we did, and we visited the earth every 200 years to see how they were doing. that’s how the earthians know quite a bit about us.” “when we came in the year 2012, we knew something wasn’t right. you all had completely destroyed our beloved planet, our dream planet which we unfortunately had to abandon. and that’s when we took the decision to exterminate the human race.” and with this ominous announcement, the thirteen pounced upon the remaining three. the end 1 why do christians go to church on sundays?
1) did you know that nimrod was banished to the sun and when you go to church on sundays, you're actually worshiping him? i think it's in daniels where they talk about everyone turning their backs on the temple of god and worshiping the sun .that is the sunday church. the last day of the week is saturday, not sunday. #2) have you guys noticed how in the holy scripture book(king james version bible) when they say time such as the ninth hour, they are referring to 3pm but someone changed time to where the 9th hour of a new day is 9am. the new day is suppose to start at 6am. #3) did you guys know that they changed the definition of "leprosy"? it means a chronic, mildly contagious granulomatous disease of tropical and subtropical regions, caused by the bacillus mycobacterium leprae, characterized by ulcers of the skin, bone, and viscera and leading to loss of sensation, paralysis, gangrene, and deformation in the dictionary. in the scripture book it mainly means turning white & getting blonde hair, and the only way to be considered clean was if the person turned fully white or if they got their color back. it's all in leviticus chapter 13-15. #4 why do you guys celebrate the pagan holidays like christmas and easter? christmas was celebrated before the birth of jesus by pagans. the christmas decorations all mean something but i forgot what each thing meant but i remember that the reef on the door was to represent the woman's privates. anyways christmas and easter are hugely know pagan holidays but why are they widely celebrated by "christians"? #5) if you guys believe it's the last days, why do you get married? in mark 12:24-12:27 jesus says that his people in the last days don't get married and aren't given in marriage but are like the angels of heaven. i don't have a religion, you can say believing in god is a religion(i don't). answer whatever you want, no bad language as it just shows you're offend and not able to think and type in a clear and mature manner. thanks. p.s. i'm not trying to be mean, i just want to know why you guys do the things you do.
- Total Download : 450